Re: Upgrading Indy in Builder 2007

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Upgrading Indy in Builder 2007
Posted by:  Dennis Cote (denni…@harding.ca)
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008

IB Objects wrote:

> Where can I find some instructions on how to upgrade the Indy version
> that ships with Builder 2007 (no Delphi personality)?

I posted instructions and batch files that worked for the C++
personality in RAD Studio 2007, they should work for C++ Builder 2007 as
well. They use the command line Delphi compiler to build the code.

These files were attached to a post in the borland.public.attachments
newsgroup with the subject "Upgrading RAD Studio to newer Indy 10".

HTH
Dennis Cote