Re: What has happened to Testing framework of Indy?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: What has happened to Testing framework of Indy?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009

"Andreas Hesse" <…@ahsysteme.de> wrote in message
news:F375A3338984E340…@ahsysteme.de...

> What has happened to the testing framework for Indy? (Bubbelen)

Nobody really uses it anymore.  During the D2009 testing phase, CodeGear did
some updates to Bubbelen for their own in-house testing while we were still
working on the new Unicode updates.  But those changes were never given back
to the Indy team, and I don't know to what extent CodeGear actually used
them.

> for me the Cookie Management = very unstable and not really working

Are you using the latest snapshot from SVN?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)