Re: memory leak on TIdThreadSafeInteger

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: memory leak on TIdThreadSafeInteger
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009

"Maarten de Vries" <mdevri…@knipsel.nl> wrote in message
news:i8e7h6-mjm.l…@kps.knipsel.lan...

> On My project I only use TIdHTTPServer.

There is no TIdThreadSafeInteger object used by TIdHTTPServer.  In fact,
there are only two TIdThreadSafeInteger objects used throughout Indy: one in
IdThread.pas, and one in IdTunnelSlave.pas.

> 13 - 20 bytes: TIdThreadSafeInteger x 1
> 21 - 36 bytes: TIdCriticalSection x 2

Those are the normal intentional leaks in the finalization sections of
IdThread.pas and IdStack.pas when IDFREEONFINAL is not defined.  However,
those leak are explicitally registered with FastMM so that it will not
report them at program exit.  That leads me to think that you are not
actually using the latest Indy 10 snapshot.

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)