Re: Calling abstract method in TIdHMACSHA1.InitHash;

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Calling abstract method in TIdHMACSHA1.InitHash;
Posted by:  Dominic Willems (emp…@emptiness.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009

Remy Lebeau (Indy Team) wrote:
> You are trying to install a very old version of Indy 10.  The current
> version is 10.5.7.  That bug was fixed awhile ago.

O M G!! I thought I was downloading the latest from
http://indy.fulgan.com/. The changelog file and the Indy10 ZIP there
are dated Sep 15, 2009.

Did not find a readme.txt in the bundle, though, to find out the
correct version, so I fished it out of IndySystem50.rc, which hold the
line "VALUE "FileDescription", "Internet Direct (Indy) 10.2.3 -
System\0".