Re: How to compile Indy for D2010?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to compile Indy for D2010?
Posted by:  Marius (please@spamelsewhere.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009

Dan Hatchen wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have checked in various places, these newsgroups, the Internet, etc
>and would like to know how to compile and install the latest Tiburon
>branch into RAD Studio 2010.
>
>Sorry if this is a redundant question but I could not find any
>guidance for doing this in D2010.

Not that much has changed between 2009 and 2010 so its easiest to
copy/paste the 2009 packages, then rename the *120.* to *140.*. You
also need to adjust the required clausule in the packages. (If you use
this convention the package names are compatible with the ones codegear
is using)

It would be nice to move all the existing dpk's and all related files
like .dcr etc to subdirectories as the amount of package stuff is
getting rather high, but that is a rather big job.