Re: When will cookie management work?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: When will cookie management work?
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009

"Russell Weetch" <> wrote in message =

> Used to work in 9, doesn't work in 10.

Cookie management was re-written in 10, hasn't been finished yet.

> Isn't ot about embacadero took this under its wing?

Funny you should mention that, because we are actually in talks with =
them right now about officially sponsoring Indy and providing some =
resources for it.  They would not be the primary developer for it, =
though, just a corporate contributor.

> in this day and age internet programming is a pretty useful thing.

That doesn't mean its Embarcadero's responsibility to develop that, =
though.  There are many third-party libraries, should Embarcadero take =
them all on?

Remy Lebeau (TeamB)