Re: Proper way to Update "Indy Version 10.1.5" on ( CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32 ) --- to Latest Version

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Proper way to Update "Indy Version 10.1.5" on ( CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32 ) --- to Latest Version
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010

"Mark Moss" <markemo…@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:8C1535C84CA5E340markemo…@comcast.net...
Ladies / Gentlemen

> I have downloaded the latest files from the SVN at
> https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/trunk

That is not the latest version, not even close.  The latest code is in the
Tiburon branch instead.  It has not been merged into the Trunk yet, but it
has been the active development code for awhile now.

> Do I go into Delphi and Click on
<snip>

Yes.  Don't forget to delete any Indy files from the System folders as well.

> Since I am a Delphi shop do I need the following Directories

No.

> And under the Lib Directory do I need anything other than the following
> Directories

No.

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)