Re: Upgrade Indy in XE2

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Upgrade Indy in XE2
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012

Pascal wrote:

> After restarting other component sets didn't load anymore (Soap,
> Internet Express, ...).

I seriously doubt that, as Embarcadero's packages in XE2 use a private copy
of Indy now specifically so that users can update their copy of Indy at will
without breaking anything.  I have the latest SVN version of Indy installed
and it did not break anything that I have noticed yet.

> Always getting something like entry point exception in 'IndyProtocols160.bpl'.
> Double checked that there was no other IndyProtocols160.bpl file on my PC.

What is the EXACT error message?  What EXACTLY did you do, step by step?

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)