Re: Installation of Indy10_4914.zip from 2013/01/31 crash when linking

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Installation of Indy10_4914.zip from 2013/01/31 crash when linking
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013

Hello Alf,

> Is there some work ongoing?

For what?

> Both subversion source and latest nightly build crash when installing
> with message:
>
> @ldglobal@IndyStrToint$qqrx17system@AnsiStringi could not be located
> inteh dynamiclink  library IndySystem100.bpl

What version of Delphi/C++ are you using?

> Is AnsiStringi a  typo ???

No.  It is just part of the way the function gets name-mangled when compiled.
The "i" is not part of the name for the data type.  I would be more concerned
with it looking for "IndyStrToint" instead of "IndyStrToInt".  However, I
suggest you use the command-line tdump.exe utility to to look at the actual
exported name to see what it really is:

tdump.exe -ee -m IndySystem100.bpl

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)