Re: IDFTP eprotocolreplyerror on list

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IDFTP eprotocolreplyerror on list
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (TeamB) (gambit…@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003

"Mark Hayden" <ma…@kenmere.freeuk.com> wrote in message
news:643E5B21BC7CE240ma…@kenmere.freeuk.com...

> connecting works fine but when I call list I get
> an Eidprotocolreplyerror and the connection is dropped.

What is the EXACT error message?  An EIdProtocolReplyError is an exception
thrown when the server itself returns an error in response to a client
request.  Usually the EIdProtocolReplyError will contain the actual error
message as returned by the server to tell you exactly what went wrong.

Gambit

---