Re: DirectoryListing

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: DirectoryListing
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004

"Brandon Shoopman" <Brandon.Shoopm…@acs-inc.com> wrote in message
news:598A6E219491E240Brandon.Shoopm…@acs-inc.com...

> I have items in the listresults stringlist, but these do not get
> populated into the directorylisting structure.

What does your actual code look like?  What do the actual list items look
like?

> Is there something special I need to do to make the
> directorylisting work in Indy10?

The only way I can see the DirectoryListing remaining empty is if the
ListResults items are formatted in a way that TIdFTP simply cannot parse to
begin with.  Considering that Indy 10 has dozens of directory listing
parsers now, that is unlikely, though possible.