Re: Intercepts

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Intercepts
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004

"Bjorn Heidarr" <bjorn[AT]transsoft.com> wrote in message

> This intercept should work with the Data
> Socket - NOT the Control Socket.

TIdFTPServer does not support data-channel intercepts.

>    How do I attach the intercept to the Data Socket/Connection?

As far as I can see, you cannot.  You have no access to the data connection
at all.  That is why data-channel intercepts are not currently supported.

> Can I have multiple/chained Intercepts?

TIdConnectionIntercept has a protected Intercept property of its own for
allowing chained intercepts.  None of the native Intercepts make use of it,
though, so you will have to make your own TIdConnectionIntercept descendant
in order to use it.