Re: Progress Bar

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Progress Bar
Posted by:  Jean Marc Schröder (jean.marc.schroed…@t-online.de)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004

I've the same problem. AWorkCountMax from OnWorkBegin describes the size of
the data to transfer, but the AWorkCount from OnWork results the RecvBuffer.
Normally the progressbar.position should be AWorkcountMax-AWorkCount ....
this worked fine in Indy9 but in 10 we should IMHO try another way to
calculate the progressbar.position.

I'm sorry if i made mistakes on my opinions ... just junior student

so far JM