Re: OnCreateFTPList Event

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: OnCreateFTPList Event
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004

"Luis Mineiro" <lu…@zbit.pt> wrote in message
news:7E1D3827A8A3E240lu…@zbit.pt...

> When does OnCreateFTPList event occur?

When TIdFTP needs to instantiate a new TIdFTPListItems instance to parse
directory listing data.  You only need to use the event if you are deriving
your own custom TIdFTPListItems class.  Otherwise, TIdFTP will instantiate
its default TIdFTPListItems implementation.

> Should it "fire" after List() ?

When you access the DirectoryListing property after calling List(), yes.

> What should I do now to populate a TreeView with results from List

Loop through the DirectoryListing collection after calling List().