Re: Access Violation

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Access Violation
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004

"Joel" <nowhe…@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:9FF449FFEFB9E240nowhe…@nowhere.com...

> I am getting an Access Violation when I add a TIdServerInterceptLogFile
> to my ftpserver.

You did not provide enough details to diagnose your problem.  When exactly
does it occur?  Are any events involved?

> function TIdServerInterceptLogFileConnection.GetConnectionID:string;

I am pretty sure that I already addressed this issue earlier.  Please check
through previous postings during the past few months (I don't have specific
details since I cleared by "Sent Items" folder awhile back, and Indy's
newsserver is not publically archived.