Re: [Indy10] Some IdFTPServer bugs fixed

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Indy10] Some IdFTPServer bugs fixed
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005

"Riceball LEE" <ricebal…@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:F60A95A322C3E240ricebal…@Hotmail.com...

> * [Bug] IdFTPServer.CommandXXX: it still return 200 code
> even though raise exception in command.
>  Reason: the IdReplyRFC should always be the code 200.
>  Fixed: IdCommandHandlers.pas (L:456)

I do not agree with this.  There is no guarantee that the Code will be 200
when entering the exception handler.  It could be any value, so checking for
200 only is wrong, in my opinion.  A better approach would be to always
assign the Self.ExceptionReply regardless of the previous Code assignment.

> * [Bug] IdFTPServer.CommandSIZE forget check whether
> the fileSystem assigned.

Fixed.