Re: I tried to resolve the 2GB file size limit of Indy9 but failed

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: I tried to resolve the 2GB file size limit of Indy9 but failed
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005

"Star Hiker" <star_hik…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:52FBE976C6C8E240star_hik…@hotmail.com...

> At first I want to resolve the problem of Size():

As I already explained to you earlier, what you are doing is not enough to
make Indy support sizes greater than 2 GB.  There are many other places in
Indy's code that you would have to change as well, not just Size().

> Then I recompiled my program,and try to download a file which
> size is over 2GB,but above function still returned -1,where is it wrong?

I already told you earlier why that is happening.  Did you not even see my
earlier response when you posted the same questions 2 days ago?