Re: Was / is there a problem with Indy and a computer running for a long time?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Was / is there a problem with Indy and a computer running for a long time?
Posted by:  Ben Taylor [Team Indy] (to_b…@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005

You might want to try an alternative memory manager. the default delphi
one tends to have issues with fragmentation etc. options include

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fastmm
http://glscene.sourceforge.net/RecyclerMM.htm
http://www.nexusdb.com/showpage.asp?Id=98

or one of the currently in-progress ones at the
borland.public.delphi.language.basm newsgroup