Re: How to Determine a File Transfer is Complete on Server?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to Determine a File Transfer is Complete on Server?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005

"Gary D. Derby" <gder…@quintrex.com> wrote in message
news:A4C60E5636D4E240gder…@quintrex.com...

> Is there an event or something on the FTP Server that will
> tell me the FTP Server has finished receiving a file?

Write your own TStream class.  Inside the OnStoreFile event, return an
instance of that class.  When the transfer is finished, the stream will be
freed.  You can override the stream's destructor to then notify the rest of
your code to do something with the file.  You could also store the filename
in the class so that the destructor can then tell the code which file to
work on.