Re: FTP Store file

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: FTP Store file
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005

"Joe" <none> wrote in message news:7CE3E0112EE3E240none...

> In my FTP server I would like to know when a file upload
> is completed on disk.

Currently, the only way to do that is to write your own TStream-derived
class, and then return an instance of that stream in the OnStoreFile event
handler.  When the transfer is finished, the stream is freed from memory.
Do whatever you want in the stream's destructor.

> I'm really looking for an OnStoreFileDone event or something like that.

There is no such event, sorry.

> Also I'm not sure how the stream passed to Indy is destroyed after use.

Indy frees the stream automatically.