Re: TIdFTPServer, Indy 10, ABORting transfers

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdFTPServer, Indy 10, ABORting transfers
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005

"Nicklas Bergfeldt" <nicklas.bergfel…@his.se> wrote in message
news:66C7F8D315E5E240nicklas.bergfel…@his.se...

> Indy get stuck in an infinite loop in:
> function TIdFTPServer.ReadCommandLine(AContext: TIdContext): string;
>  - The server completely halts and won't function any more...

ReadCommandLine() is called in multiple places, so you need to be more
specific.

> Then, when the above has been fixed, I would also like to
> be able to abort a transfer from the server side...

TIdFTPServerContext has a KillDataChannel() method.  It is protected, so
you'll have to derive your own class from TIdFTPServerContext in order to
gain access to it.  You can then set the server's ContextClass property
before activating the server.