Re: How to Update a Progress Bar?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to Update a Progress Bar?
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006

"Barry Wood" <Bar…@AMSS.uk.com> wrote in message
news:1CCAED3DA4F7E240Bar…@AMSS.uk.com...

> I'm unsure how I get those figures whilst the put is active.

Those events are straight forward, so what exactly are you unsure about?

When you upload a file, the OnWorkBegin event will tell you the size of the
file being uploaded.  Set your progress bar's Max property to that value.
Then the OnWork event is triggered periodically during the transfer to tell
you the number of bytes that have been triggered so far.  Set your progress
bar's Position property to that value.  When the OnWorkEnd event is
triggered, the transfer has finished, so reset your progress bar as needed.