Re: Directory listing

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Directory listing
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006

"Alex Taylor" <bassw…@vnet.hu> wrote in message
news:D23C1E96EBFDE240bassw…@vnet.hu...

> The ListResult contains the correct string representation of the
> command, but it seems the parsing didn't happened and the
> DirectoryListing contains no data. (Count=0)

I am assuming that you are using Indy 10, correct?  If so, then did you add
the desired parser units to the 'uses' clause?

Unlike TIdFTP in Indy 9, which only supported a few known listing formats,
TIdFTP in Indy 10 uses a completely customizable plugin system for
supporting dozens of Directory Listing formats.  None of those parsers are
enabled by default, so you have to pick-and-choose the individual
IdFTPListParse... units you actually want to use.  Or just include the
'IdAllFTPListParsers' unit to enable them all at one time.