Re: FTP Upload problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: FTP Upload problem
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006

"Craig Cohen" <ccoh…@dlawton.com> wrote in message
news:8BE13955B507E340ccoh…@dlawton.com...

> I am using Indy 10.0.76 with Delphi 7.

That is an old version.  You should consider upgrading to the 101.1.5
snapshot and see if the problem continues.

> When I try to upload to a certain website, I am getting the
> following error message: "Requested action not taken".

That can happen for any number of reasons.  I can tell you, though, that the
server itself, not TIdFTP, is reporting that error.  So you need to find out
why the server is rejecting your uploads.  My guess would be that you do not
have permission to upload.

> I can upload to other sites, but to this one site. I have uploaded
> a file to this ftp site using wFTP program, so I think it is not
> a permission issue.

It can be.  How exactly are you logging in?