Re: Indy 9 FTP Server freeze on Linux 2.6 Kernel

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy 9 FTP Server freeze on Linux 2.6 Kernel
Posted by:  Robin Foreman (r.a.forem…@avaya.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007

Sorry,

I realised the original post did not contain some probably crucial
application.

The failure mode descibed - FTP Server hangs after data channel is used -
has been observed using Indy 9.0.18 with Kylix 3.

The Linux command line FTP client was sufficient to reveal this issue.

Still very interested in any ideas of what may be going on - I am a little
suspicious of different thread handling in different kernels.

Robin.