Re: Put Blues

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Put Blues
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008

"Clément Doss" <cdoss@nospam.dhs.com.br> wrote in message
news:4DF60ABD3E4AE340cdoss@nospam.dhs.com.br...

> The problem is that the file get uploaded, but instead of returning
> "normally"
> it raises a Read timeout error.

Then Put() is waiting for a response from the server that never arrives.

> I tried with DOS Ftp, and the same thing happens.

Then TIdFTP is not at fault.  The server's reply at the end of the transfer
is malformed.

> STOR www/downloads/tsm/v100/pt_br/tmInstallclient.exe.new
> 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
> www/downloads/tsm/v100/pt_br/tmInstallclient.exe.new

There should be 2 replies to your STOR command - 1 when the transfer begins,
and another when the transfer ends.  But there is only 1 reply in your log.
That is why Put() is hanging.  The server is not sending the second reply
that is required.