Re: How to use Compressor in FTP Server & FTP Client

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to use Compressor in FTP Server & FTP Client
Posted by:  meego (mee…@lincson.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008

"meego" <mee…@lincson.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:585345512C5DE340mee…@lincson.com...
> Hi:
>  I Use Indy 10.0 .
>  I write a FTP Server use Indy  TIdFTPServer , and write a FTP Client use
> Indy TIdFTPClient ,then they work right !

Example:
  Transfer 1.5MB files use 28.8k modern, if set
IdFTPServer1.Compressor=nil,IdFTPClient.Compressor=nil
use 8 minutes . if set IdFTPServer1.Compressor=IdCompressorZLibEx1
,IdFTPClient.Compressor=IdCompressorZLibEx1, It
also use 8 minutes .
  I use Winrar compress those 1.5MB files which is not been compress, it use
600K space. So if the Indy 10.0 Compressor
work , It would use 3 minutes , but the example you see ,the compressor is
not work.