Re: IdFTP freeze in List command

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IdFTP freeze in List command
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008

"Andrs de la Cuadra" <andresdelacuadrainfan…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:0D6C95705B6BE340andresdelacuadrainfan…@gmail.com...

> I'm using Indy 9

Which exact version of Indy 9?

> once connection is stablished, after List command the application (thread)
> freeze.

That probably means that List() is waiting for a reply from the server that
never arrives.

Do you leave the ReadTimeout property set at its default value?  If so, try
setting it to a positive value, say 5000 for 5 seconds, andsee if that
helps.

> It doesn't freeze at all, cause I have a timer to control waiting
> time and I issue an Abort command to stop the process.

Do you have a TIdAntoFreeze on the form?

> I mean, how can I reset the connection, other than Disconnect
> to start all over again?

That is the only way to do it.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)