Re: IdFTP freeze in List command

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IdFTP freeze in List command
Posted by:  Craig Peterson (cra…@scootersoftware.com)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008

Try switching the Passive property from True to False or vice versa.
Each way works for a subset of the firewall/server configs out there, so
you'll need to make it configurable.

You should also follow Remy's suggestion for the ReadTimeout so it
doesn't hang forever, if it's set the wrong way.

Regards,
Craig Peterson
Scooter Software