Re: Tiburon ftp.list

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Tiburon ftp.list
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009

"Billie Bob" <billieb…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8A2E338D7479E340billieb…@hotmail.com...

> Since upgrading to Tiburon, the results from (extract from ftpclient demo)
>
>  lbDirectory.Items.Clear;
>  FTP.List(lbDirectory.Items, '', false);
>
> Now returns
>
> type=dir;modify=20090331114952; archive
>
> instead of just the directory name
>
> ie. its ignoring include detail

The server you are connecting to supports the MLSD command, which List()
uses internally when capable.  The MLSD command always returns detailed
information.  If you don't want List() to receive detailed information from
MLSD, then set the TIdFTP.UseMLIS property to False so that List() to use
the older NLST command instead.  I will update TIdFTP.List() in the next
snapshot to ignore MLSD when the ADetails parameter is False.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)