Re: Indy Library problem - SSL - ftps

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy Library problem - SSL - ftps
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010

"Alessandro Pugno" <pug…@consulinformatica.it> wrote in message
news:7E1ABCC5CFADE340pug…@consulinformatica.it...

> I use delphi 7 - indy 10.2.3 (windows xp)

That is a very old version of Indy.  The current version is 10.5.7.  Please
consider upgrading.

> The error was "unable to load ssl library".

What does the WhichFailedToLoad() function return?

> The strange thing is that in my Pc I deleted every SSL libraries
> (dll) in every local directory I found them and it continues to works.

There had to be DLLs left behind.  OpenSSL does not work without them.

> How works indy with the dlls loading?

It dynamic loads them at run-time.

> I try to update indy with 10.5.3 with IndyTiburon.zip

There is no 10.5.3.

> it doesn't install because when I compile IndyProtocols70.dpk
> it send me an error: "undeclared identify: FreeCredentialsHandle"

Fixed.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)