Re: Problem with then List instruction

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Problem with then List instruction
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(Indy Team\) (re…@lebeausoftware.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011

"giorgiobal" <balloc…@qiwood.it> wrote in message
news:39B66360D0E6E340balloc…@qiwood.it...

> Indy 10 for Delphi 7

Which exact version of Indy 10 are you using?  The current version is 10.5.8
rev4667 .

> Sometimes when I use the instruction .list of a TIdFTP
> component the program does not go over to the next line.

That might happen if the transfer connection used for the listing data is
not being closed by the server correctly, or if List() is trying to read a
server reply that is not actually being sent.  You wil have to step into
Indy's code with the debugger to see which is actually happening.  Or, can
you provide access to a server that reproduces the problem?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)