Re: Socket Error # 10060

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Socket Error # 10060
Posted by:  Philip Wand (phil…@lightman.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003

Hi,

Can't answer the SOCKS question, but...

Indy talks to every proxy server I've encountered, and performs Basic
authentication, but it won't talk NTLM or authorise with a domain
through an ISA server without source code modifications.

If you're still stuck, drop me an email and I'll see if I can help. I have those modifications and they work...

Regards, Phil.
phil…@lightman.com

MeGaBrAiN <webadm…@bcforum.ru> wrote on Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:32:10 +0600