Re: How to cheat the web sever

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How to cheat the web sever
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (TeamB) (gambit…@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003

"geyao" <gey…@broadsign.com.cn> wrote in message
news:6D00ACAA5480E240gey…@broadsign.com.cn...

> When I use TIdHTTP to post something, The sever always
> refuse.(beacause the function chkpost return false)
> How can I do to cheat the web server?

Have a look at the Request.Referer subproperty, ie:

    IdHTTP1.Request.Referer := 'whatever';

You can't set the SERVER_NAME attribute that the script is looking for, as
that is taken from the server itself which the script is running on.  But
you can set the TIdHTTP's Referer to match what the script is looking for,
assuming you know what the server name is to begin with.  For example, if
the server name is "myserver.com", then set the Referer to something like
this:

    IdHTTP1.Request.Referer := 'mypage.myserver.com';
or
    IdHTTP1.Request.Referer := 'mypage.myserver.com/somepage.asp';
etc...