Re: Do I use TIdMultiPartFormDataStream right?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Do I use TIdMultiPartFormDataStream right?
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (TeamB) (gambit…@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003

"geyao" <gey…@broadsign.com.cn> wrote in message
news:DC068DD16580E240gey…@broadsign.com.cn...

> Do I use TIdMultiPartFormDataStream right?

>  bStream.AddFormField('method','Topic');

"Topic" is not a valid form method.  "Method" is a form attribute that
specifies how the form data is being transmitted, either GET or POST.  What
exactly are you trying to accomplish?

>  FAnswer:=Post(strURL+'SaveReAnnounce.asp',bstream);

What is the exact URL you are posting to?

> But it show Error HTTP1.1/ 500

Did you verify that you are filling in the correct form fields that the ASP
page is looking for to begin with?