Re: HTTP Proxy

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HTTP Proxy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005

"Jens Kallup" <jkall…@web.de> wrote in message
news:D8822DB8F9BAE240jkall…@web.de...

> But when I try to handle https request, the browser
> displays me an error page - Site can't be displayed.

The browser is unable to connect to the server.

> I know, that HTTPS uses port 443

Actually, it uses 8080.

> but how can I programm this?

You need at least two Bindings in the TIdHTTPServer - one listening on port
80 for HTTP requests, the other on 8080 for HTTPS requests.  Then you should
be able to use TIdServerIOHandlerSSLOpenSSL again, and it will service both
ports for you.