Re: HTTP GET

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HTTP GET
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005

"Jens Kallup" <jkall…@web.de> wrote in message
news:C3D761800BBBE240jkall…@web.de...

> after I download Indy 10 I found TidHTTPProxServer. It works
> perfectly. How is it possible to get/read the GET command of a
> request? I will show the host+document in a Memo
> Must be on AContext.Connection. ... ??

TIdHTTPProxyServer does not provide that information to you.  It is a very
basic relay server only.  All activities are done automatically and
transparently.  There is no option to know what it is actually requesting.
If you need that, then you will just have to re-write and re-compile
TIdHTTPProxyServer yourself.