Re: Is this a web server on an Indy Problem?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Is this a web server on an Indy Problem?
Posted by:  Ciaran Costelloe (ccostell…@flogas.ie)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005

"Harmon Distig" <…@none.com> wrote in message
news:53698A733DC2E240…@none.com...
>I have posted in winsock, but this may be a better place
>
> Delphi 7 with Indy 9
> Here is my issue:
> limit. Here's a sample log entry:
>
> [Sun Mar 06 14:29:04 2005] [error] [client 192.168.18.11] Requested
> content-length of 8114462 is larger than the configured limit of 8000000

It does not look to me that it is your code, it looks as if your files are
being combined at the server end and exceeding a server limit.

In any event, try the free Ethereal packet sniffer - it will show you
exactly what is going on, which should allow you determine where exactly the
problem lies.

Ciaran