Re: TSimpleHTTP and FRAMES

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TSimpleHTTP and FRAMES
Posted by:  Ciaran Costelloe (ccostell…@flogas.ie)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005

"Greg" <cvd…@dfgdfg.com> wrote in message
news:4BE788BAD7C7E240cvd…@dfgdfg.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I try to connect to a local web server (UT2004) to parse the main page
> when i'm logging to the Admin account.
> I can go through the authentification with no problem but the server send
> me a HTML page which tell me that my browser does not support FRAME.

Any properly-written HTML page that uses frames includes a line that the
page does not support frames (but the frames _will_ be in the page).  The
reason it is present is because if a web browser (a really old one) does not
support frames, then it displays that message.  The message should correctly
appear in any framed page.