Re: OnHeadersAvailable on TIdCustomHTTP doesn't work (RLebeau)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: OnHeadersAvailable on TIdCustomHTTP doesn't work (RLebeau)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005

"Ralph Maas" <ralphma…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:75BC79F306CBE240ralphma…@hotmail.com...

> when issuing a normal SSL (get) request, the OnHeadersAvailable ebent
> on TIdCustomHTTP is not called. I tried this:
<snip>
>  FHTTPProto.OnHeadersAvailable := DoOnHeadersAvailable;
<snip>
> And that does the trick.

I have re-worked TIdHTTPProtocol to trigger the
TIdCustomHTTP.OnHeadersAvailable event directly now instead of delegating
through the TIdHTTPProtocol.OnHeadersAvailable event and
TIdCustomHTTP.DoOnHeadersAvailable() event handler.  This way,
TIdHTTPProtocol doesn't need to have its own OnHeadersAvailable event at
all, it inherits TIdCustomHTTP's event implicitally by virtue that a
TIdCustomHTTP object is passed to TIdHTTPProtocol's constructor.