Re: Antifreeze does not work with dynamic created HTTP Clients ?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Antifreeze does not work with dynamic created HTTP Clients ?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005

"Matthias Feist" <mat…@matf.de> wrote in message
news:FB156CA066CCE240mat…@matf.de...

> I do not place the component on the form but I create a TidHTTP
> Object in the function where I need it. I placed a TidAntiFreeze
> Component on the Form but this seems not to have any effect on
> the dynamically created TidHTTP Objects in my functions.

TIdAntiFreeze is globally accessible.  It makes no difference at all how you
instantiate your components, TIdAntoFreeze is still accedded the exact same
way.  The other thing that would prevent TIdAntiFreeze from being used is if
your are using the TIdHTTP in a separate thread.  TIdAntiFreeze is only
usable from the main thread.