Re: idhttp.head(URL) and Proxy 407

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: idhttp.head(URL) and Proxy 407
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006

"Indy" <Igor.Colov…@intermex.biz> wrote in message
news:MPG.1e5bde127d2358279896…@news.atozedsoftware.com....

> After that indy is blocked (until timeout) in function ProcessResponse.

The server is not sending a 'Content-Length' header, so
TIdCustomHTTP.ReadResult() reads until the connection is closed:

    if not AResponse.HasContentLength then
    begin
        IOHandler.ReadStream(LS, -1, True);
    end;

The proxy server is not closing the connection, though.

> If I call idhttp.get(URL) everything is working perfectly.

The server is likely returning a 'Content-Length' header.