Re: Resumeable downloads with TidHttp component

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Resumeable downloads with TidHttp component
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006

"Gerry O'Connell" <goco…@iol.ie> wrote in message
news:4BE7884A2CF7E240goco…@iol.ie...

> However, using D2006 (with Update 2), Indy 10.1.5 the code fails.
> That is, I always receive a HTTP/1.1 200 OK reply from the server
> indicating that it is downloading the entire file each time.

Please show the raw HTTP commands and responses that are being sent.  What
you describe suggests that either 1) Indy is not sending the range header at
all (which is unlikely), or else 2) the server is not honoring the specified
range (which is more likely).  Also, what are your property settings for
TIdHTTP?