Re: Range check error

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Range check error
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006

"Alexandre" <alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:A1BBE944FC03E340alexandrepires20…@yahoo.com.br...

> Hi, I made one application that use TIDHttp.post method, the
> application works fine, but in one computer (only in one of my
. computers with windows XP) the following error occurs :
> Range check error
>
> What this error means ?

That is a very low-level Delphi error.  It usually means that a numeric
value has exceeded the limits of the data type that it is being stored in.
Although there are other conditions that can cause such an error as well.

There is no way to diagnose your issue further without more specific
details.  Do you have a call stack available?