Re: TidHTTP on Borland Developer Studio 2006 personality C++

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TidHTTP on Borland Developer Studio 2006 personality C++
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006

"victorxata" <victor.zarago…@azsoft.es> wrote in message
news:7094E398F40DE340victor.zarago…@azsoft.es...

> I'd get an error "Indy10 does not currently support C++Builder"

That is correct.  The version of Indy 10 that ships with BDS does not
support C++.  It still doesn't yet to this day.

> Is it true?

Yes.

> If it is: _Which component can I use for this?

It is not a matter of which *component* to use.  It is a matter of which
*version* of the component to use.  Obviously, you chose to install Indy 10
instead of Indy 9 when you installed BDS.  The BDS installer clearly states
to install Indy 9 if you plan on using Indy with C++.