|Subject:||Questions about Indy HTTP support for Windows|
|Posted by:||Crunchy Cat (kgoldste…@ea.com)|
|Date:||Fri, 6 Jul 2007|
I have some questions regarding Indy for Windows. I am using Visual Studio 2003 C++ (no .NET).
* Can Indy clients support HTTP operations on files > 4gb in size?
* What is the maximum number of threads an Indy client can use on a single HTTP connection?
* Does Indy link statically?
* Do I have to use DLLs or can I compile it into my project
* Do I have to compile / link in everything or can I seperate HTTP support out and just use that?
* What is the disk footprint of Indy?