Re: Error compiling IndyProtocols50.dpk

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Error compiling IndyProtocols50.dpk
Posted by:  Mark Williams (mark@{removethis}skwirel.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007

There are a few problems with the Delphi 5 install relating to PByte. The
necessary Windows declaration does not appear in a few files. Also, the use
of Stream Seek uses soCurrent when it needs to use SoFromCurrent for Delphi
5. Wonder why Borland saw fit to change the latter.

I suppose the answer is to move onto a new version of Delphi. But I am just
so happy in my Delphi 5 world. Does what I want it to do and so I see no
need!