Re: KeepAlive with TIdHttp

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: KeepAlive with TIdHttp
Posted by:  Thomas Bergerot (nospam@nospam.fr)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007

> When i connect to the server with the client (using TIdHttp), the
> connection is closed right after the request.
>
> When i connect using a normal browser, the connection is kept alive
> successfully.
>
> How can i make it work with my TIdHttp client ?

In fact, after further search, the problem seems to come from the
IOHandler i use.

I'm using SSLBlackBox with Indy for SSL support, and if i try the same
server and client without special IOHandler, the KeepAlive works.

I've sent a request to Eldos' support.

Meanwhile, any clue from another SSLBlackBox user here ?

Regards,

Tom