Re: Class Not Registered error

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Class Not Registered error
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008

"Toby Groves" <toby.groves@touchsystems.nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:are3q3ttfkkfgtvmp0pavus67t52lkhm…@4ax.com...

> When calling the Post method on a TidHTTP component, one
> one particular machine I'm getting a Class Not Registered error.

That error is raised by the VCL's FindClass() function, which TIdHTTP never
calls.  That function is called during DFM streaming, though.  Are you
getting this error at runtime when startup up the program, or is it really
being raised once Post() is actually called?  Also, such an exception should
be specifying the actual class name that was not found.  What is the full
text of the error message?