Re: Failure in IDCustomHTTPServer in Delphi 2009

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Failure in IDCustomHTTPServer in Delphi 2009
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009

"Andreas Krümberg" <andre…@pcdata.co.uk> wrote in message
news:B41E6F989272E340andre…@pcdata.co.uk...

> As i mentioned  below, I have a problem using the
> IDHTTPWebBrokerBridge under Delphi 2009.

Are you using the latest copies of IdCustomHTTPServer.pas and
IdHTTPWebBrokerBridge.pas from Indy's SVN?  Both have been updated recently
to address issues in TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge.

> The content is read from the UnparsedParams property.

In the latest code, the UnparsedParams property is used only if neither a
post stream nor an HTML form were sent to the server.

> In the IDCustomHTTPServer Code delivered with Delphi 2009
> I found this code.

That code, and other code related to it, has already been changed.  Upgrade
to the latest SVN code if you have not already done so.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)